Home
Our Past
Officers
Our Founder
Contact

 

Falcon Seaboard was founded in 1935 by Ted Law and several innovative Texans.  In 1981, after the company was sold, the name was reacquired by Ted Law.  Both Mr. Law and David Dewhurst reestablished the company and by the mid-1980's all the stock was purchased by David Dewhurst.  Falcon Seaboard became one of the earliest independent electric power companies (cogeneration) in Texas.  When the power plants were sold in 1996, it owned plants in three states, demand side management companies and had gas production in both onshore and offshore in the United States and Canada.

 

 

 

 


2010 Falcon Seaboard - All Rights Reserved

Our Past